Keen for your organisation to start recycling its food waste? Simply complete this form to let us know you’re interested and we’ll get in touch.
We work with organisations to:
- Establish food waste recovery for their own operations as a stand-alone initiative
- Partner with other organisations and businesses to share a food waste recovery bin
- Partner with their surrounding community by ‘having’ or joining a bin
Sharing a bin can make food waste recovery more affordable as well as being a great way to build relationships with surrounding organisations and your wider community.
We work with you to establish a system that works for your organisation. We also provide staff education and ongoing support and information that can be used in corporate reporting and communications including:
- How much food waste has been recovered
- The quantity of greenhouse gases that have been prevented from entering the atmosphere by recovering that food waste
- How many days a household could be powered by the green energy produced by that food waste”
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″ /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″ /][contact-field label=”Organisation name” type=”text” required=”1″ /][contact-field label=”Organisation size” type=”select” options=”1 – 5,5 – 20,20 – 50,50 – 100,100 – 200,200+” /][contact-field label=”Street address” type=”text” /][contact-field label=”Suburb” type=”text” /][contact-field label=”Postcode” type=”text” required=”1″ /][/contact-form]